Working with independent furniture retailers since 1958
From our inception as a buying group of independent furniture retailers over 60 years ago, we have jealously guarded our philosophy of bringing marketing and buying power to our member’s, whilst maintaining retailer independence. The retailer who owns the store, also runs the store and is part of the local community, bringing local interest, knowledge and commitment to their market. Starting out as Newfurn Furniture in 1958 and with a change of name to First Choice Furniture in 1995, Homemakers Furniture was officially formed in January 2002.
With over 60 stores located in Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wales, ACT, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia, Homemakers Furniture is Australia’s biggest independent furniture buying group. This buying power allows our stores to provide quality furniture at affordable prices to their customers.
Warranty Info (lounge)
- 5 year limited warranty on frame.
- 5 year limited warranty on seat foam and suspension.
- 2 year limited warranty on mechanisms for recliners.
- 2 year limited warranty on electric components installed in motion furniture.
- 2 year limited warranty on leather.
- 1 year limited warranty on fabric.
Warranty Info (dining)
- 12 Months Frame, Workmanship and Construction